Part-time: 24-30 hours/week
$18 – $20/hour
Full Job Description
Southeast Interior Systems is a commercial construction specialty contractor performing wall framing, drywall and acoustic ceiling installations in the Carolinas. The company performs over $12M in revenue yearly and has over a decade of performance history.
We are looking for a Part-time Accounting Assistant for a direct hire job opportunity in Charlotte! This position is looking for someone who has handled accounts payables with some administrative experience. This role provides flexible hours and a great workplace culture!
- Support Accounting Manager with Payroll entry/administration
- Receive, verify, and enter vendor invoices received by mail or electronically
- Reconcile expense reports with account balances
- Assist with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements
- Assist with Accounts Receivables functions as needed
- Prepare customer invoices and reconcile customer accounts
- Assist with administrative duties such as employee onboarding, maintaining phone directories, calendar management, travel planning, and ordering office supplies
- Administrative and AP/AR experience
- Experience with Quick Books
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work onsite in Charlotte office
- Ability to work approximately 24-30 hours/week
Southeast Interior Systems is looking for qualified Foreman, Carpenters, Dry Wall Hangers/Finishers, Framers and Acoustic Ceiling Installers for the Southeast region. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience in commercial construction with a good track record of completing high quality projects on time. If you are interested in one of these positions please fill out the form on the right. If you are a qualified applicant, we will be in touch with you shortly.